Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Crossing One off the Bucket List!

 I have been growing my hair out for awhile now, and while I loved having long hair...I was ready for a change! I was scared that if I just chopped it all off on my own I would hate it, but that if I donated it there would at least be a good reason behind it all :) Donating my hair is one of those things I've always wanted to do, but I was just a little too scared to take the plunge. Until now!
Last week I had 8+ inches cut off and donated to Children with Hair Loss. I'm so glad I finally decided to do it, now I can cross one off the old bucket list! Have you ever donated your hair before?


By the way, if you live in my area and are looking for a great hair stylist I cannot recommend Ashley at Unique Salon enough! She always does exactly what I ask for and is super sweet as well!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty!! It looks great! I've always been too scared to chop it all off... my hair takes forever to grow out, and I'm afraid it would take too much effort to keep short.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you with long or short hair. What a great reason to get it cut.
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks great; I really like it! I regret cutting mine and want it to grow back quickly, and you cut yours off. You move to a small town and I move to another continent to a city of a million people. We're so opposite sometimes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...